Diary of a Made Man Limited (DMM)
22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
A page for total financial transparency on Diary of a Made Man Limited's (DMM) current cryptocurrency holdings.
As an advisor, Diary of a Made Man Limited receives compensation in tokens for advisory services.
List of services Diary of a Made Man Limited advises cryptocurrency projects on.
- Strategic Partnerships
- Token Metrics
- Technical Code Reviews
- Exchange Listings
- Liquidity Support – OTC
- Branding & Marketing
- Influencer Outreach
- Community Building
- Content Creation & Distribution
A full list of advisory services and descriptions is available on the 100X Advisors website.
Diary of a Made Man Limited's holdings reflect an opinion, and are not financial advice. As a holder of the following tokens, it may hold certain biases in their performance. Always do your own independent research, and consult a financial and legal advisor before purchasing any cryptocurrency.
Some holdings are reflected in token amounts or percentages, as dollar amounts fluctuate on a daily basis.
Tokens are paid out to Diary of a Made Man Limited, a legally registered business in Ireland.
Current Projects Advising
- Pareto Network
- DMM received compensation in the amount of 2,500,000 tokens
- Nucleus Vision
- DMM received compensation in the amount of 0.2% of tokens
- DMM received compensation in the amount of 500 ETH
- DMM received compensation in the amount of 0.2% equity
- DMM received compensation in the amount of 1% of tokens
- DMM will receive compensation in the amount of 2% of tokens
- DMM will receive compensation in the amount of 1.5% of the hard cap
- DMM will receive compensation in the amount of 218, 000 tokens
- DMM receives compensation in the amount of costs for DMM content creation, team travel, and Crypto World Tour. Half paid in USD and half paid in KCS tokens.
Current Portfolio Holdings By Size
- Kucoin (KCS) ~50.36%
- Ethereum (ETH) ~11.41%
- Phantasma (SOUL) ~10.50%
- PundiX (NPXS) ~7.60%
- Loom Network (LOOM) ~4.28%
- Bitcoin (BTC) ~3.75%
- Zebi (ZCO) ~2.60%
- Mainframe (MFT) ~2.58%
- Lending Block (LND) ~2.18%
- Tezos (XTZ) ~1.63%
- ICON (ICX) ~1.25%
- Pikcio Chain (PKC) ~0.79%
- Aion (AION) ~0.39%
- Edenchain (EDN) ~0.34%
- Nucleus Vision (NCASH) ~0.27%
- Mysterium (MYST) ~0.04%
- EncryptoTel (ETT) ~0.02%
- Creative Chain (CREA) ~0.01%
- Ripple (XRP) ~0.01%
- Humaniq (HMQ) ~0.01%
- Peer Plays (PPY) ~0.01%
- Mobile Go (MGO) ~0.00%
Bounty Programs Participated In
- Real (REAL)
- DMM received compensation in the amount of 100,000 tokens
All opinions expressed by Diary of a Made Man Limited (DMM) on this website and on social media are solely opinions. You should not treat any opinion expressed by DMM as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy, but only as an expression of its opinion. DMM’s opinions are based upon information it considers reliable, but neither DMM nor its affiliates and/or subsidiaries warrant its completeness or accuracy, and it should not be relied upon as such. DMM, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries are not under any obligation to update or correct any information provided on this website. DMM’s statements and opinions are subject to change without notice. No part of owners, employees, contractors, compensation from DMM is related to the specific opinions they express.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. DMM does not guarantees any specific outcome or profit. You should be aware of the real risk of loss in following any strategy or investment discussed on this website or on social media. Strategies or investments discussed may fluctuate in price or value. Investors may get back less than invested. Investments or strategies mentioned on this website or on social media may not be suitable for you. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you. You must make an independent decision regarding investments or strategies mentioned on this website or on social media. Before acting on information on this website or on social media, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and strongly consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.