- What kind of t-shirts do you print on? We use high-quality t-shirts that are a 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester blended material. T-shirts are printed in the USA.
- Do your t-shirts shrink? You should experience little to no shrinking with your shirt in the washing machine. The shirt can shrink if you put it in the dryer. We suggest hang drying them to avoid shrinkage.
- How do your t-shirts fit? Please refer to our Size Guide for sizing and measurement details. The fit is more athletic and the material has some stretch. If you prefer a looser fit we recommend to go up a size.
- How much does shipping cost in the U.S.? Shipping costs for orders shipped within the United States start at $5.00 and vary from there depending on the shipping address.
- How much is International Shipping? Shipping outside of the U.S. (UK, Canada, EU, AUS etc.) starts at a flat $12 fee for most orders 1-2 t-shirt orders. Pricing is based on weight and will vary depending on how many t-shirts are in an order. Taxes or charges such as VAT or any other charge imposed by your shipping country such are not included in our shipping rates.
- Where do you ship to? We ship to the domestic United States and Internationally. Shipping rates vary dependent on the destination shipping address.
- Do you ship to the Asia and Europe? Yes
- What shipping methods do you offer? Our base shipping is USPS First Class and express shipping is USPS Priority. The shipping rates vary on package weight and shipping address zip code.
We strive to create a quality product, but sometimes we don’t catch issues before it goes out the door. If we made a mistake or the product isn’t to your satisfaction, we’ll fix it.
- What items are returnable? You can return your unworn, unwashed brand new Diary of a Made Man gear within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
- How do I return an item? If you would like to return your gear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Order # (find this at the top of you order confirmation email)
- The specific item(s) you would like to return
- Whether you prefer a refund or tell us the product you want to receive in exchange
- Diary of a Made Man will issue a return authorization (RA) based on the info you provide. Unfortunately we cannot accept items without an RA or items that are not included in your RA, it just messes up our systems.
- Diary of a Made Man does not provide the freight for returns unless we messed up your order. However, we will cover freight cost for all exchange items shipped back to the customer.
- Many of our designs are limited edition and sometimes we are not able to provide an exchange.
- Diary of a Made Man cannot exchange full price items if the item was purchased on sale.
- Note that Diary of a Made Man can only offer exchanges for items of equal value or a combination of lesser value products and a partial refund.
- At Diary of a Made Man we don’t store your payment information, so we can’t charge your original payment method for a more expensive item.
- If you received your Diary of a Made Man swag as a Gift, we can only do a refund to the original purchaser, but we can do an exchange, or store credit.
- Diary of a Made Man can only accept returns for items purchased through the site ianbalina.com or directly from us at an event.
- Sorry, but Diary of a Made Man cannot refund expedited shipping charges.
- We can only fulfill an exchange order once the original purchase has been received at our warehouse.
- Diary of a Made Man cannot process returns from customers that live outside of the United States and all international sales are final.
- Return processing can take up to 5 business days.
- Refunds issued to your account can take up to 7 days to post.