Competition Terms and Conditions - Crypto T-Shirt
IAN BALINA CRYPTO T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, UNITED STATES POSSESSIONS AND TERRITORIES, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE OF THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) IAN BALINA CRYPTO T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of and other services providers to Diary of a Made Man Limited and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, the “Sponsors”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such party, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on 9/27/2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/05/18 (the “Promotion Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, submit the online entry form via www.ianbalina.com/contest to receive one entry. Limit one entry per person per valid email address and per household. Multiple entries received from any person or email address or household after the first entry received from that person or email address or household will be void.
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/05/18 to be eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like methods for participation in this Promotion is strictly prohibited and all such entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant provided he/she is eligible per these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing once a week from all eligible entries received during that weekly Promotion Period by Sponsors, and the Sponsors’ decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Potential winners will be announced via the Ian Balina Contest page that follows the conclusion of the Promotion. Winners will be notified by Facebook, email, phone and/or registered mail at the discretion of the Sponsors. If potential winners cannot be reached within five calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
5) PRIZE: One weekly winner will receive the following their choice of a limited edition crypto merch t-shirt. Retail value: $60 per prize. Total retail value for all 5 prizes: $300
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsors. No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes will only be shipped to eligible mailing addresses in the U.S.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. By participating, entrants also grant consent for Sponsors to use name, address, likeness and other information provided for the purpose of administering this Promotion and for general marketing purposes. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, the entrants consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, and/or photographs and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsors and their designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software (including but not limited Releasees’ own computer or network); (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion (or any portion thereof) if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
Releasees shall also not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’ sole control.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Delawatre; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Delaware.
11) RULES/WINNER NAME: For the names of the winners, available after 11/10/18, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: DIARY OF A MADE MAN, 1629 K St NW, Suite 300 Washington DC 20006. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Name of Winner”. Requests must be received by 12/31/18. Vermont residents may omit return postage for “Rules” requests. You may also view these Official Rules at https://ianbalina.com/pages/copy-of-competition-terms-and-conditions-1-on-1-video-chat.
12) SPONSORS: Diary of a Made Man Limited, 22 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland.